GE Voluson E10 Ultrasound
The latest in our Expert series, the Voluson E10 ultrasound system is designed for the leading-edge women’s health practice. Where complex cases are the rule, not the exception. Where difficult diagnostic questions are resolved on a daily basis. Where patients come for confident answers.
Below is a generalized description of this systems technology, specifications, features and options. The below may not reflect the features and options available on units In our inventory.
The Voluson E10 with our new Radiance System Architecture is our most advanced Voluson yet – delivering innovative OB/GYN imaging with clarity, speed and flexibility.
The system focuses on enhanced efficiency – utilizing the Voluson Workflow, a familiar system design and enhancements for automation, productivity and connectivity to address your busy practice.
The new Voluson E10 was designed with our customers in mind.
The Voluson E10 is your gateway to electronic 4D imaging – whether today or in the future – have confidence that you have access to the latest Voluson technologies to help address your toughest diagnostic challenges.
The Voluson™ difference is based on dedication to Women’s Health – we are able to partner with our customers to understand the requirements for the changing medical environment. Dedication to Women’s Health allows us to stay in touch with the latest trends in medical diagnosis and treatment and to develop solutions to help you with Imaging Performance and Efficiency.
OUR LEGACY OF INNOVATION ENTERS A NEW ERA
To help meet your extraordinary clinical and workflow needs, the Voluson E10 introduces the innovative Radiance System Architecture. The Radiance System Architecture sets a new standard in imaging performance to give you*:
- MORE CLARITY 4x Ultrasound Pathways for spectacular 2D and 3D/4D images with increased penetration.
- MORE SPEED 10x the data transfer rate for higher resolution and very fast frame rates.
- MORE FLEXIBILITY 4x the processing power for advanced applications and efficient workflow.
As a result, you can have extraordinary confidence in your ability to:
- Image a comprehensive range of complex women’s health issues
- Assess fetal health from the early stages
- Increase workflow efficiency and productivity
- Deliver the high level of imaging excellence your practice demands
The Radiance System Architecture of the Voluson E10 provides the robust image quality you’ve come to expect from GE Healthcare. From superb 2D images to new 3D/4D imaging technologies, you can have confidence in the accuracy of the image detail.
Our best just got better – more detail, more clarity in less time… powered by the Radiance System Architecture. With sophisticated beam formation, powerful processing and new rendering technologies, the Voluson E10 system offers you the best image quality you have ever seen from a Voluson in less time.
The Voluson E10 is designed to be the foundation for Voluson e4D technology – offering you the 4D imaging opportunities that you dreamed of having for OB/GYN exams and fetal echocardiography. The Radiance System Architecture, together with the world’s first commercially available curved electronic matrix 4D probe, eM6C, combines to deliver ultra-fast volume rates, flexible imaging formats and the excellent resolution you have come to expect from a Voluson
HDlive™ – an industry leading technology, has brought anatomical realism to the next level with the introduction of two new innovative technologies. HDlive Silhouette – helps you make a confident volume assessment of 1st trimester anatomy.
HDlive Flow – presents vascular structures with greater anatomical realism
This enhancement helps provide a high level of speckle reduction utilizing volume/voxels versus traditional single slice imaging. It helps improve 3D/4D quality in multi-planar studies and also provides an enhanced smoothing effect on rendered images which helps improve diagnostic confidence.
Helps enhance efficiency in volume rendering with automated placement of the render line for optimal surface rendering. SonoRenderlive continuously updates render line placement with fetal movement during 4D examinations.
YOUR VISION – NEW PERSPECTIVES
CONTEMPORARY DESIGN TO HELP FIT YOUR NEEDS
Every minute counts so we continue to develop easy-to-use automation tools that help streamline workflow.
- SonoBiometry – Performs semi-automated biometry measurements (BPD, HC, AC and FL) to help reduce keystrokes
- SonoNT™ (Sonography-based Nuchal Translucency) and SonoIT (Sonography-based Intracranial Translucency) – Voluson technologies that help provide semi-automatic, standardized measurements of the nuchal and intracranial translucency in the 1st trimester. Both tools can integrate easily into your workflow. SonoNT helps reduce the inter- and intra-observer variability that comes with manual measurements, and helps provide you with the reproducibility you demand
- SonoVCAD™heart (Sonography-based Volume Computer Aided Display heart) – Helps standardize image orientation of the fetal heart by providing recommended views obtained from a single volume acquisition
- SonoAVC™general (Sonography-based Automated Volume Count general) – Innovative research tool to help provide visualization and measurement of hypoechoic structures within anatomy such as the fetal brain, kidneys and gynecological sonohystograms
Maximize efficiency with 23” widescreen LED monitor
- Customizable layout to match your workflow needs
- Report preview enabling immediate feedbackon diagnostic measurements • Image presentation in Standard or XL formatallows you to see tiny details clearly
- One touch responsiveness. Simplified workflow.
- 12.1” Touch Panel with multi-touch
- Electronic TGC
- Efficient menu navigation with swipe technology Quick and easy 1-button control panel up/down function allows for optimal ergonomics.
- Probe port illumination
- Fast, secure data management for efficient communication
- Integrated Software Digital Video Recorder, including USB recording
- Fast USB 3.0 connectivity
- Easy DICOM* integration
EARLY INFORMATION. EARLY INTERVENTION.
With advanced applications and superb image quality, the Voluson E10 system supports a woman’s health throughout her pregnancy. From 1st trimester studies to fetal cardiac assessments, the system gives you information that helps you detect and diagnose problems early so you can intervene sooner.
DIAGNOSTIC FLEXIBILITY. INCREASED CONFIDENCE.
Voluson E10 imaging tools help you improve visualization and identification of pathology across the wide breadth of applications in gynecologic exams.
FLEXIBILITY AND CLARITY VOLUSON TRANSDUCERS
See with more clarity than you every thought possible with your Voluson transducers. The Voluson E10 offers a suite of probe technologies to meet your unique clinical needs – including enhanced image quality on many existing transducers.
- Matrix Transducers eM6C – the world’s first commercially available curved electronic matrix 4D probe, delivers ultra-fast volume rates, flexible imaging formats and the excellent resolution.
- RM6C volume matrix probe for high- resolution convex volume imaging.
- ML6-15-D linear probe features matrix technology for breast imaging, providing excellent spatial resolution and image uniformity in a 50 mm footprint.
- High Utilization Transducers C1-5-D abdominal probe helps deliver a high level of performance and deep penetration – even on large patients.
- RAB6-D ultra-light volume probe – User fatigue may be reduced with this GE volume probe that is 40% lighter than the previous GE version. Its ergonomic design provides outstanding image quality in 2D and 3D/4D, features a pinless connector and sits comfortably in the clinician’s hand
- 9L-D wide-band 2D linear abdominal probe helps provide high quality images in the 1st trimester.
- RIC6-12-D high resolution 4D endovaginal probe helps visualize fine details early in the 1st trimester and in gynecology exams.
- C4-8-D high frequency abdominal probe helps provide exceptional high resolution obstetrical images during each trimester
EASE OF USE AFTER IMAGE ACQUISITION
With our powerful ultrasound data management solution, ViewPoint™, you can help streamline your workflow. Efficient digital connectivity gives you freedom and flexibility, and helps improve the archiving of images, volumes and structured reports
- Help improve accuracy and save time by transferring image and measurement data with one click
- Interface with enterprise-wide systems, such as EMR and PACS for data when and where you need it
- Quickly create reports while capturing data for later analysis. Optimize, manipulate and analyze volume ultrasound data offline to free your ultrasound system for imaging more patients
- Access robust databases to document findings
Voluson E10’s Radiance System Architecture provides efficiency and security with email export directly from the system. This easy-to-use feature can help save precious time communicating with referring physicians, colleagues or patients – to help you focus on what is important – your patients.
Direct email export of reports and images for referring physicians or patients
- Height 142 cm (55.9 in)
- Width: 68 cm (26.7 in)
- Depth: 100 cm (39.4 in)
- Weight (no peripherals): 300 lb (136 kg)
- Voltage: 115 Vac or 230 Vac
- Frequency: 50I60 Hz
- Power: Max 1010 VA with onboard peripherals
- Maximum Thermal Output 3446 BTU/hr
- 3 Active Probe Ports and 1 parking slot port
- 1 Non-Imaging Active Port
- Integrated HDD (80 GB)
- Integrated DVD+ R(W) / CD—R(W)
- rivelntegrated MOD drive (optional)
- On-board storage for peripherals
- Integrated locking mechanism that provides rolling lock
- Integrated cable management
- Front and rear handles
- Floating Keyboard: Rotation: adjustable +300 from center
- Full-sized, backlit alphanumeric keyboard
- Ergonomic hard key layout
- Interactive back-lighting
- Integrated recording keys for remote control of up to 3
- peripheral or DICOM (optional) devices and one additional remote control for VTR
- 15″ High-Resolution noninterlaced CRT
- High brightness with 250cd
- Tiff/Rotate Adjustable Monitor
- TiIt Angle: +l— 11°
- Rotate Angle: +I- 90″
- Wide Image area
- Digital brightness & contrast adjustment
- Brightness & Contrast control with quick return to a pre—set calibrated level
- B-Mode (2D)
- M-Mode (M)
- M-Color-Mode (MC)
- Color Flow Mode (C)
- Power Doppler Imaging (PD)
- Tissue Doppler Imaging (TD)
- PW Doppler (PW)
- Extended View (XTD—View)
- CW Doppler (CW)
- Volume Mode (3D/4D):
- 3D Static
- 4D Real-Time
System Standard Features
- State-of-the-art user interface with onscreen menu’s
- 4D Real-Time
- Automatic Tissue Optimization
- Coded Harmonic Imaging (HI)
- Coded Excitation (CE)
- CrossXBeamCRl (Compound Resolution Imaging)
- Tissue Doppler (TD)
- Static SD Mode:
- B-Mode only
- B + Power Doppler Mode
- B + CFM Doppler Mode
- B + CRI
- B + CRI + CFM
- B + CRI + PD
- Focus Frequency Composite (FFC)
- High Resolution Zoom
- Pan Zoom
- Virtual Convex
- Patient information database
- SonoView ll: On-board image/data storage software, storage on DVD or internal hard drive or MO (option)
- 3D/4D data compression (lossy/Iossless)
- Real-Time automatic Doppler calculations
- Multigestational Calculations
- CW—Doppler (Hardware Option)
- 4D View 2000 PC Software
- Foot Switch, with programmable functionality
- Integrated MO drive (supports up to 1.SGB disks) – optional
- Modem (for service only)
- Ethernet network connection
- Modem (for service only)
- USB for hard disks/memory sticks
- DICOM support (optional)
- Modality Worklist
- Structured Reporting
- Storage Commitment
- MPPS (Modality performed procedure step)
- Media Exchange
- Off network / mobile storage queue
External Inputs & Outputs
- Connectivity on rear panel (direct access)
- VGA Out
- Composite Video out (Color)
- Network (RJ45)
- Modem (RJ11)
- USB (2x)
- RS 232 (Optional, RS232 to USB converter) Connectivity behind rear panel (access after opening):
- Video Out
- Composite Video (B/W Printer)
- Video In:
- Comp. Video
- Audio Out – Left/right
- Audio In – Left/right
- USB (3x)
- Parallel Port
- Remote BW Printer
- Remote Color Printer via USB
- Remote VTR (R8232)
- External microphone
System Applications & Reporting
- General Imaging
Pain Management Imaging
- Musculoskeletal (MSK)
- Breast Imaging
- Reproductive Medicine (IVF)
- Adult Echo
- Cardiac Screening/ Survey
- Pediatric Echo
Small Parts Imaging
- DICOM-Cardiac Structured Reporting
- DICOM-Vascular Structured Reporting
- DICOM-OBIGYN Structured Reporting
- Electronic Sector
- Electronic Convex
- Electronic Linear
- Mechanic Volume Sweep
- Sector Phased Array
- Convex Array
- Micro-convex Array
- Linear Array
Volume Probes 4D:
- Convex Array
- Micro-convex Array
- Linear Array
Transducers/ Probes (*Displayed MHz Range Includes Multiple Transducers)
- Linear Array 3-17 MHz
- Curved Array 1-8 MHz
- Phased I Sector Array 1-10 MHz
- Endocavity 4-9 MHz
Cardiac Transducers/ Probes
- Adult Cardiac 1-10 MHz*
- Pediatric Cardiac 1-10 MHz*
3D/ Volume Transducers/ Probes
- Abdominal 1-9 MHz*
- Endocavity 4-9 MHz*
- Linear 6-18 MHz