GE Vivid T8 Ultrasound
Cardiac and Shared Services. Together like never before from GE
The Vivid* T8 combines the established cardiac imaging capabilities of GE Vivid systems with exceptional shared services performance of the LOGIQ* systems. The result is a truly hybrid cardiovascular ultrasound system that is rugged, reliable, robust, and rich with features, yet still affordable and convenient to use.
Below is a generalized description of this systems technology, specifications, features and options. The below may not reflect the features and options available on units In our inventory.
- Broad thermal range verified via rigorous thermal testing in both intense heat and cold and cycling back and forth between two temperature extremes.
- Excellent dust protection with superb performance even with both fans clogged with large amounts of dust.
- Very low use error even after repeated normal power-on/ off cycles, forced power-off cycles, and transducer removals and insertions.
- Intuitive control layout includes the touch screen, rotary dials, patient management buttons and all Mode buttons conveniently grouped together near the trackball.
- Ready-to-go mobility – thanks to the light, 58-kilogram (128 pounds) weight, durable casters, and push handles front and back—makes the Vivid T8 easy to push and roll on tiled or carpeted floors.
- Ample transducer capacity provides four RS transducer ports and four standard transducer holders, plus two optional ones.
- Tissue Velocity Imaging captures dynamic information from moving heart tissue to quantify left ventricular function.
- AutoEF1 automatically assesses left ventricular ejection fraction using an automated, speckle-tracking ROI tool.
- SmartStress1 automatically adjusts settings to help enhance workflow, reproducibility, and diagnostic confidence.
- Automated Function Imaging assesses and quantifies left ventricular wall motion at rest, and calculates parameters to describe left ventricular wall function.
- Tissue Tracking/Tissue Synchronization Imaging enhances images for assessing delayed cardiac wall motion.
- Strain /Strain Rate Imaging1 helps enhance visual and quantitative recognition of dysfunctioning myocardial segments to help in evaluating regional systolic function in ischemic heart disease.
- Complete cardiac transducer selection includes 3Sc-RS, 6S-RS, 6Tc-RS, and pedoff transducers.
- Auto IMT provides automatic edge detection for intimamedia thickness and auto-completes required measurements.
- Virtual Convex1 extends the field of view when using linear transducers.
- LOGIQview increases the field of view to image large organs that typically can’t be seen in a single image.
- B-Flow provides advanced spatial and temporal resolution to help assess blood flow and vessel wall structure without the limitations of Doppler.
- Blood Flow Imaging helps enhance visualization of blood flow dynamics using a unique signal-processing algorithm.
- Versatile shared service transducer selection1 includes 4C-RS, 8C-RS, E8C-RS, and L6-12-RS transducers.