Terason t3200 Ultrasound
High Performance Portable Ultrasound
The t3200 Series Ultrasound Systems are designed specifically to address the needs of Orthopedic, MSK, Pain Management, Sports Medicine, Vascular, Vascular Access, Vein Care, Breast and Thyroid specialists. Exclusively from Terason, Flexible Imaging Technology (FIT) delivers the new wave of advancements for ground-breaking, innovative ultrasound exams and superior image quality.
Includes 5-year standard warranty
Below is a generalized description of this systems technology, specifications, features, and options. The below may not reflect the features and options available on units in our inventory.
Terason’s systems were designed with nationwide industry thought-leaders in each market to ensure high-end features, performance and optimal results. These results, coupled with our open architecture, customizable reports, post-processing and uConnect™ functionality provide seamless interaction with our systems, furthering Terason’s commitment to excellence and dedication to our customers.
The Best Tools For Your Practice
- TeraVision™ II provides refined texture and detail
- OmniBeam™ increases spatial detail and accuracy of curved surfaces
- EZ-Viewer™ offers simple study export and review
- DDR™ provides uniform imaging capabilities
- X-Site™ Transducers
- Imaging Technology (FIT) delivers the new wave of advancements for ground-breaking, innovative ultrasound exams, efficiency in patient evaluation, diagnostic confidence, needle guidance, and superior image quality.
- The new X-Site™ Transducers and DDR™ provide top-notch image quality in both superficial and deep targets to further enhance clinical confidence, while an all-new intuitive interface simplifies exams and increases productivity and patient throughput.
Terason t3200 Series:
- Vascular Series (Auto PS/ED, Smart Doppler, Vascular-specific presets)
- Breast Series (Easy integration with EMR and PACS, Split screen, Trapezoid, Power Doppler. Breast-specific presets)
- Thyroid Series (Intuitive interface for easy navigation, Easy storage and transfer of data, Thyroid-specific presets)
- MSK Series (Dynamic Depth Resolution (DDR), MSK UltraSmart™ Training and Education Courses, MSK-specific presets)
- Dimensions: 36.5 cm x 24.9 cm x 5.68 cm
(14.35″ x 9.82″ x 2.25″)
- 15.4″ TFT LED LED Monitor
- 500 GB Hard Drive
- Input / Output: 2 USB-A, Ethernet & DVI
- Weight: 10.5 pounds
- Export: to USB, CD/DVD, Network Folder
- Operates on AC or internal battery power
- B- mode
- Color Doppler
- Color Power Doppler
- Directional Color Power Doppler
- PW Doppler
Transducers / Probes: