Portable Esaote MyLab 30 GOLD Ultrasound
More Than a Mobile System
The introduction of the MyLab 30 GOLD ultrasound system expands the technology of the successful MyLab 30CV, providing a new standard in premium performance cardiovascular ultrasound systems.
A system uniquely suited for cardiovascular applications, with specialty programs for Strain/Strain rate and CIMT, the MyLab 30 GOLD is a full multimodality, shared-services system, providing analysis packages, tools and probes for all varieties of diagnostic ultrasound.
Below is a generalized description of this systems technology, specifications, features, and options. The below may not reflect the features and options available on units in our inventory.
- An optional lightweight battery
- Redesigned, user-friendly ergonomic keyboard with extended control panel function.
- 15″ high-resolution TFT LCD
- Two active imaging probe connectors
- Application-dedicated, extended bandwidth probes with innovative ergonomic shape (Appleprobes)
- TEI® – Tissue Enhancement Imaging
- XView – real-time adaptive noise reduction algorithm
- MView – image compounding
- VPan – panoramic imaging capability
- Advanced Cardiac Package:
- CMM – Compass M-Mode
- TVM – Tissue Velocity Mapping
- Integrated Stress Echo
- XStrain® – 2D based Strain/Strain Rate analysis package
- CnTI® – Contrast Tuned Imaging for contrast media procedures
- Advanced Vascular package, Including:
- QIMT – Real time, radio frequency based CIMT measurement package
- Transcranial Doppler, with reporting
- Advanced OB/Gyn package with simplified 3D/4D acquisitions and extensive reports
- Windows® platform
- CD/DVD and USB 2.0 ports for transferring clinical data, PC Graphic standard and DICOM compliant
- MyLab®Desk software package for viewing, clinical measurement, reporting and archiving; software provided at no additional cost
- Women’s Health
- Emergency Care
- Critical Care