Philips Envisor Ultrasound
The Envisor ultrasound system offers many time-saving features designed to optimize workflow while its ease-of-use helps assure imaging consistency across all care-givers and patient types.
Below is a generalized description of this systems technology, specifications, features, and options. The below may not reflect the features and options available on units in our inventory.
Advanced data management at the point-of-care
EnVisor supports digital storage and review, with advanced connectivity tools for nearly any network environment, as well as an impressive roster of on-board data management capabilities, including review, editing and reporting features that provide information at the point-of-care.
Time saving features
- Power up in less than one minute, and quickly start your exams with extensive presets.
- iSCAN Intelligent Optimization provides one-touch adjustment of your TGC, receiver gain and dynamic range during vascular exams. iSCAN also operates in Doppler modes, providing automatic scale and baseline adjustments.
- Intelligent Doppler automatically maintains a specified scanning angle as you adjust for flow.
- High Q Automated Doppler provides real-time measurements of user-defined Doppler waveforms.
- On-line help is always available.
Designed for maximum user comfort
The EnVisor system delivers forward thinking ergonomics for user comfort and safety to meet the demands of the world’s busiest labs and practices.
- Customize your equipment to fit your practice
- The EnVisor’s PC-based architecture is fully scalable, allowing it to grow along with your needs. In addition, the system supports a versatile family of high performance curved, linear, and sector array transducers
Workstation-quality data management at the point-of-care
EnVisor is perfectly suited for digital media review with high-resolution images and Cineloop clips that can be transferred by CD, USB or network for offline review.
- Thumbnail review allows you to quickly and easily review and edit loops and images.
- Perform measurements with the extensive clinical analysis packages.
- Embed images within reports for a comprehensive file that is easy to store and share with colleagues.
- USB port gives you the ability to transfer images via memory stick.
QLAB provides automated and objective methods for quantifying ultrasound data.
- Review and quantification of Philips ultrasound systems image files
- Graphic image file creation in BMP, TIF, JPG and AVI formats
- Remove patient information from QLAB screens and prior to exporting new files
- Exportation of quantification results data into Excel compatible spreadsheet format
- Upgradeable with add-on plug-ins at any time to expand your capabilities from the existing options, or add new ones as they become available
- Compatible with Philips ultrasound image formats*
- Quick and easy access to clinical files and results
- Built-in online help feature in eleven languages.
Who will benefit from QLAB?
- Clinicians interested in off-cart cardiac viewing, rendering and advanced quantification in 2D and 3D imaging modes
- Clinicians interested in advanced image analysis tools, such as tissue analysis, and color and power Doppler quantification
- Cardiology ultrasound clinicians doing contrast studies
- Clinicians interested in assessing the intima media thickness of peripheral vascular structures, such as the carotid arteries
- Clinicians desiring to create graphic files for presentation purposes
- Clinicians interested in viewing, manipulating and measuring 3D data sets
- Foot Print- USA (HxWxD) 51-58″x 21.5″x 40.5″
- Foot Print -Metric (HxWxD) 129.5-147.3cm x 54.6cm x 102.9cm
- Weight: 220 lbs
- Monitor Size 17″
- Monitor Type LCD Flat Panel
- Customizable Monitor Soft Keys
- Programmable Keyboard Buttons 4
- Moveable Console Variable
- Adjustable Monitor Variable
- 2up to 120 fps 2D Frame Rate (probe dependent)
- Up to 35 cm Display Depth (min/max- probe dependent)
- Selectable Dynamic Range
- Adjustable Transmit Focus
- 20/probe or >160 Customizable Presets
- 3 Transducer Ports
- Color Doppler Velocity
- Color Doppler Energy
- Directional Color Power Doppler
- Directional Tissue Imaging (DTI)
- Pulse Wave (PW)
- Continuous Wave (CW)
- 3D Imaging Option
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI)
- Auto Gain/ Optimization
- Trapezoid/ Virtual Convex Imaging
- Panoramic Imaging
- Dual Imaging
- MO Drive
Image File Format
Onboard/ External Storage
- Cine Clips
- Hard Drive 35 GB
- MO Disk Drive
- AC 100-240v, 50/60 Hz
- Foot Switch
System Applications & Reporting
- General Imaging
- Contrast Imaging
- Intraoperative/ Interventional
Pain Management Imaging
- Musculoskeletal (MSK)
- Breast Imaging
- Gynecology (Option)
- Obstetrics (Option)
- Adult Echo
- Cardiac Screening/ Survey
- Fetal Echo
- Pediatric Echo
- Stress Echo
- Arterial (Option)
- Carotid (Option)
- Venous (Option)
- DICOM-Cardiac Structured Reporting
- DICOM- Vascular Structured Reporting
- DICOM- OB/GYN Structured Reporting
User-Programmable Formulas & Tables
Transducers/Probes (*Displayed MHz Range Includes Multiple Transducers)
- Linear Array 3.5-12 MHz
- Intraoperative/ Hockey Stick 5-15 MHz
- Curved Array 2-5 MHz*
- Phased/Sector Array 2-8 MHz*
- Endocavity 5-7.5 MHz
- Endovaginal 6.26 MHz
Cardiac Transducers/ Probes
- Adult Cardiac 2-12 MHz*
- Pencil 1.9 MHz
- TEE 4.6-6 MHz