GE Voluson S6 Ultrasound
Just Touch and Scan.
THE VOLUSON S6 SYSTEM OPENS NEW OPPORTUNITIES IN CLINICAL IMAGING WHILE ENABLING THE EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY THAT BUSY PRACTICES DEMAND. AMONG ITS ADVANTAGES:
- Sophisticated fetal assessment tools to help support earlier, more detailed evaluations innovative probe technologies to support thorough evaluations of even the most challenging patients
- Easy imaging, with system intelligence and probe technology combining to produce outstanding images with minimal user interaction
- Extraordinary image quality—the foundation of Voluson ultrasound— to help achieve a clear view into obstetric and gynecologic exams
- Easy-to-use automation tools that help streamline workflow, forge stronger connections with patients and referring physicians, and control costs Ergonomic design that simplifies how users interact with the system and helps provide optimal
comfort while scanning>
High diagnostic confidence. Superb applications flexibility. Advanced yet affordable technology. Peace of mind that comes from making Voluson ultrasound part of your practice. The Voluson S8 delivers what you’ve been looking for in an ultrasound system.
SonoNT (Sonography-based Nuchal Translucency)—an easy-to-use, semi-automated tool to provide quantifiable NT measurements
- SonoVCAD heart (Sonography-based Volume Computer Aided Display heart) helps streamline the acquisition of volumetric images of the fetal heart, displaying all six recommended views with the push of one button
- SonoAVC follicle (Sonography-based Automated Volume Count follicle) automatically calculates the number and volume of hypoechoic structures to
speed follicular assessments
- SonoVCADlabor (Sonography-based Volume ComputerAided Display labor) SonoVCADIabor automatically documents the labor procedure to help users evaluate second-stage labor progression.
- STIC (Spatio-Temporal Imaging Correlation) captures a full fetal heart cycle beating in real time, and the volume can be saved for offline analysis
- 4 Active Probe Ports
- Front and rear handles
- Console adjusts independently from the monitor
- Full-sized, backlit alphanumeric keyboard
- 19-inch, Adjustable, flat-screen LCD monitor.
- B-Mode (2D)
- M-Mode (M)
- Volume Mode (SD/4D):
- SD Static
- 4D Real-Time
- Assisted Reproductive Medicine
- 4D imaging
Streamline Archiving & Reporting
The Voluson S6 system provides the connectivity you need to organize and archive patient data efficiently.
- DICOM compliant and compatible with many electronic medical record (EMR) systems
- ViewPoint reporting and image management enables users to create electronic reports that include images and charts, enhancing archiving and physician communications. Viewpoint also enables volume manipulation with 4Dview option and ultrasound data importation to your EMR.
Voluson S-Series Ultrasound Transducers Include:
- An assortment of 2D, 3D and RealTime 4D technologies.
- Awide selection of transducers provides you application flexibility and helps you achieve excellent image quality on every exam-
- From routine exams to the technically dlflicult patient, Voluson® transducers provide you the performance and capabilities your busy department demands.
- Wide-Band Convex
- Wide-Band Micro-convex
- Wide-Band Linear Array
- Volume probes ‘4D’:
- Convex Array
- Micro-convex Array
Transducers/ Probes (*Displayed MHz Range Include Multiple Transducers)
- Linear Array 4-12 MHz
- Curved Array 2—8 MHz*
- Endocavity 4-10 MHz
3D/ Volume Transducers/ Probes
- Abdominal 2-8 MHz
- Endocavity 4-9 MHz