GE Voluson S6 Ultrasound
Just Touch and Scan.
Automation Tools at Your Fingertips
- SonoNT (Sonography—based Nuchal Translucency)—an easy—to-use, semi-automated tool to provide quantifiable NT measurements
- SonoAVC follicIe (Sonography-based Automated Volume Count follicle) automatically calculates the number and volume of hypoechoic structures to speed follicular assessments
Improve Exam Consistency & QualityThe Voluson S6 system has a range of tools that support user skills and confidence.
tool helps improve quality assurance, exam consistency, and productivity.
at any time after the study, on the system or at a remote workstation
- 4 Active Probe Ports
- Front and rear handles
User InterfaceOperator Keyboard
- Console adjusts independently from the monitor
- Full-sized, backlit alphanumeric keyboard
- 19-inch, Adjustable, flat-screen LCD monitor.
- B-Mode (2D)
- M-Mode (M)
- Volume Mode (SD/4D):
- SD Static
- 4D Real-Time
- Assisted Reproductive Medicine
- 4D imaging
Streamline Archiving & ReportingThe Voluson S6 system provides the connectivity you need to organize and archive patient data efficiently.
- DICOM compliant and compatible with many electronic medical record (EMR) systems
- ViewPoint reporting and image management enables users to create electronic reports that include images and charts, enhancing archiving and physician communications. Viewpoint also enables volume manipulation with 4Dview option and ultrasound data importation to your EMR.
Voluson S-Series Ultrasound Transducers Include:
- An assortment of 2D, 3D and RealTime 4D technologies.
- Awide selection of transducers provides you application flexibility and helps you achieve excellent image quality on every exam-
- From routine exams to the technically dlflicult patient, Voluson® transducers provide you the performance and capabilities your busy department demands.
- Wide-Band Convex
- Wide-Band Micro-convex
- Wide-Band Linear Array
- Volume probes ‘4D’:
- Convex Array
- Micro-convex Array
Transducers/ Probes (*Displayed MHz Range Include Multiple Transducers)
- Linear Array 4-12 MHz
- Curved Array 2—8 MHz*
- Endocavity 4-10 MHz
3D/ Volume Transducers/ Probes
- Abdominal 2-8 MHz
- Endocavity 4-9 MHz