GE Vivid 7 Ultrasound
Definition. Technology. Performance.
features and options. The below may not reflect the features and options
available on units In our inventory.
- 40 Depth Color Render
- Advanced TSI Synchronization
- 9-Slice Full Volume
- Real-Time Color Flow Full Volume
- Cutting-Edge AFI
- Contrast Imaging
- Tissue Tracking
- Strain Rate Imaging
- 4d LV Volume
Shared Service Imaging
From cardiac, to vascular and pediatric exams, Vivid 7 is versatile enough to share. Its innovative processing techniques and diverse application tools ensure excellent image quality and enhance diagnostic confidence throughout a broad range of studies.
- Multiple-angle compound imaging enhances border definition, acoustic artifact and improves contrast resolution, now available in color flow mode, providing consistent image quality for both the 20 and color image.
- Blood Flow Imaging (BFI) gives a better understanding and delineation of directional blood flow in vessels.
- IMT measuring technology dramatically reduces the time it takes to measure the carotid artery’s intima-media thickness.
- TEE transducers address perioperative needs for adult and pediatric monitoring.
More Vivid 7 Technologies
- Multi-Dimensional and 4D Imaging – 4D depth color render. Two depth color render maps enhance depth perception in any 40 image.
- IMT measuring technology slashes the time it takes to noninvasively measure the carotid artery’s intima-media thickness, which studies show may be an early indication of atherosclerosis- It allows you to streamline workflow and assess cardiovascular health faster.
- 4D CPI – We’ve enhanced your contrast imaging capabilities by adding 40 CPI (Coded Phase Inversion) on your 3V transducer. Now, you can get excellent sensitivity, resolution and tissue suppression in 4D imaging. Contrast agents enhance visualization of the left ventricular border for wall motion analysis and ejection fraction calculations in 4D.
- Tri-plane imaging — a first in cardiac ultrasound — provides a real-time simultaneous display of three images from the same heartbeat, ensuring a more accurate real-time assessment and quantification capabilities in grayscale, color and high-frame rate Tissue Velocity imaging.
- Stress-free stress echo with Bi-plane and Tri-plane imaging enables complete acquisition of all stress echo views from just two imaging windows.
- Advanced Tissue Synchronization Imaging (TSI) provides quantification of LV synchronicity information. Time-to-peak data is derived from the simple-to-use “red light/green light” visualizations.
- Bull’s Eye Report Formats and TSI Surface Mapping – communicate cardiac dyssynchrony in a visual display that should be more familiar to EP physicians.
- Blood Flow Imaging (BFI) – new vascular imaging mode gives clinicians a better understanding and delineation of directional blood flow in vessels.
TruScan System Architecture
- TruData — New SD Beamforming technology significantly improves image quality with
breakthrough performance in 20, color and Doppler imaging
- QScan — Helps you extract more definitive diagnostic information from cardiovascular Images by bringing quantitative assessment tools out of the research lab and into your routine clinical exam
- TruAccess — Gives you total data management with true, raw data DICOM-networking capabilities to communicate your findings and to unlock your data for future quantitative analysis
- ComfortScan — Brings together an unprecedented level of ergonomic design andcomfort with productivity software that allows operators to personalize their workspace
- The Vantage release is adding new functionality and new performance level for allfour elements of TruScan architecture.
- Foot Print – USA (H x W x D) 54162″ x 25.2″ x35.4″
- Foot Print – Metric (H x W x D) 1375-1575 cm x 64 cm x 90 cm
- Weight 419 lbs
- 2D Frame Rate (probe dependent) up to 600 fps up to 500 fps
Color Frame Rate (probe dependent) up to 100 fps
- Display Depth – up to 30 cm 0-30 cm
- Selectable Dynamic Range
- Adjustable Transmit Focus
- 3 Transducer Ports (3 active, 1 non-imaging)
- Easy-to-Iearn user interface with intelligent keyboard
- Front panel with application-specific rotaries and push buttons for primary controls
- Application-specific secondary controls available through slide bars operated by a four-way rocker
- Slide pot TGC curve with eight pots
- Overall gain for ZD-mode, Active mode, Depth and Zoom Span on dedicated rotaries
- Digital harvesting of images and loops into image clipboard
- Patient Browser Screen for registration of demographic data and quick review of image clipboard contents
- Fully programmable user presets for probe/application default settings
- Standby function for fast bootup
- Plug & Scan (option) allows up to 15 min Standby without power connection
- Floating keyboard with lifting swivel and in/out keyboard displacement
- Backlit keyboard
- High-resolution (up to 1024 x 768 pixels), flicker- free, 17-inch computer graphics monitor, tilt and swivel
- 16.7 million simultaneous colors available
- Scanner software supports 800 x 600 display resolution
- VCR input is played back through digital replay, allowing VCR images to be looped during review and M & A capability
- Instant review screen displays 12 simultaneous loops images for a quick study review
- Scanplane position indicator and probe temperature are displayed with all multiplane TEE probes
- Image orientation marker
- High Frame Rate Color Flow
- Color Doppler Velocity
- Color Flow Mapping
- Color Doppler Energy
- Color Power Doppler
- Directional Tissue Imaging (DTI)
- Pulse Wave (PW)
- Continous Wave (CW)
- 100—240 VAC
- Speckle Reduction
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging (T HI)
- Auto Gain / Optimazation
- Dual Imaging
- Clip Function
- Contrast Imaging
- Q Analysis
- LVO Contrast
- Vascular/Abdominal contrast
- Wideband Probes
- MO Drive Option
Image File Format
Onboard/ External Storage
- Cine Clips
- Hard Drive 80 GB
- MO Disk Drive Option
- Query & Retrieve Option
System Applications & Reporting
- Contrast Imaging Option
- General Imaging
- Intraoperative I Interventional
- Veterinary Imaging
- Adult Echo
- Advanced Cardiac Software Option
- Cardiac Screening/Survey
- Neonatal Echo
- Pediatric Echo
- Stress Echo Option
- DICOM-Cardiac Structured Reporting
- DICOM-Vascular Structured Reporting
Transducers/ Probes (*Displayed MHz Range Includes Multiple Transducers)
- Linear Array 3.3-14 MHz*
- Intraoperative / Hockey Stick 6-14 MHz*
- Curved Array 2.4-7 MHz*
- Micro-Convex 5-8 MHz
- Phased I Sector Array 1.5—10 MHz*
- Endovaginal 5-8 MHz
- Veterinary (Equine) 5.8 MHz
Cardiac Transducers/ Probes
- Adult Cardiac 1.5—5 MHz*
- Neonatal Cardiac 4-10 MHz
- Pediatric Cardiac 3.5-8 MHz
- TEE 2.9-10 MHz*