Terason uSmart 3200t Ultrasound
The Terason uSmart 3200t is a tablet-style portable color Doppler ultrasound machine designed for the point-of-care bedside ultrasound market.
This handheld ultrasound weighs less than 5lbs and uses gestures and touch operation much like a tablet or touchscreen computer. With Terason’s well-known unique beamforming microprocessor technology, the Terason uSmart 3200t provides excellent image quality with an efficient workflow and easy use.
Includes 5-year standard warranty
Below is a generalized description of this systems technology, specifications, features, and options. The below may not reflect the features and options available on units in our inventory.
The Best Tools For Your Practice
- TeraVision™ II provides refined texture and detail
- OmniBeam™ increases spatial detail and accuracy of curved surfaces
- EZ-Viewer™ offers simple study export and review
- DDR™ provides uniform imaging capabilities
- X-Site™ Transducers
- Imaging Technology (FIT) delivers the new wave of advancements for ground-breaking, innovative ultrasound exams, efficiency in patient evaluation, diagnostic confidence, needle guidance, and superior image quality.
- The new X-Site™ Transducers and DDR™ provide top-notch image quality in both superficial and deep targets to further enhance clinical confidence, while an all-new intuitive interface simplifies exams and increases productivity and patient throughput.
Terason uSmart 3200t Series:
- Vascular Series (Auto PS/ED, Smart Doppler, Vascular-specific presets)
- Breast Series (Easy integration with EMR and PACS, Split screen, Trapezoid, Power Doppler. Breast-specific presets)
- Thyroid Series (Intuitive interface for easy navigation, Easy storage and transfer of data, Thyroid-specific presets)
- MSK Series (Dynamic Depth Resolution (DDR), MSK UltraSmart™ Training and Education Courses, MSK-specific presets)
- Dimensions: 36.5 cm x 24.9 cm x 5.68 cm
(14.35″ x 9.82″ x 2.25″)
- 15.4″ TFT LED LED Monitor
- 500 GB Hard Drive
- Input / Output: 2 USB-A, Ethernet & DVI
- Weight: 10.5 pounds
- Export: to USB, CD/DVD, Network Folder
- Operates on AC or internal battery power
- B- mode
- Color Doppler
- Color Power Doppler
- Directional Color Power Doppler
- PW Doppler
Transducers / Probes: