Terason uSmart 3200t Ultrasound
The Terason uSmart 3200t is a tablet-style portable color Doppler ultrasound machine designed for the point-of-care bedside ultrasound market.
This handheld ultrasound weighs less than 5lbs and uses gestures and touch operation much like a tablet or touchscreen computer. With Terason’s well-known unique beamforming microprocessor technology, the Terason uSmart 3200t provides excellent image quality with an efficient workflow and easy use.
Includes 5-year standard warranty
The Best Tools For Your Practice
- TeraVision™ II provides refined texture and detail
- OmniBeam™ increases spatial detail and accuracy of curved surfaces
- EZ-Viewer™ offers simple study export and review
- DDR™ provides uniform imaging capabilities
- X-Site™ Transducers
- Imaging Technology (FIT) delivers the new wave of advancements for ground-breaking, innovative ultrasound exams, efficiency in patient evaluation, diagnostic confidence, needle guidance, and superior image quality.
- The new X-Site™ Transducers and DDR™ provide top-notch image quality in both superficial and deep targets to further enhance clinical confidence, while an all-new intuitive interface simplifies exams and increases productivity and patient throughput.
Terason uSmart 3200t Series:
- Vascular Series (Auto PS/ED, Smart Doppler, Vascular-specific presets)
- Breast Series (Easy integration with EMR and PACS, Split screen, Trapezoid, Power Doppler. Breast-specific presets)
- Thyroid Series (Intuitive interface for easy navigation, Easy storage and transfer of data, Thyroid-specific presets)
- MSK Series (Dynamic Depth Resolution (DDR), MSK UltraSmart™ Training and Education Courses, MSK-specific presets)
- Dimensions: 36.5 cm x 24.9 cm x 5.68 cm
(14.35″ x 9.82″ x 2.25″)
- 15.4″ TFT LED LED Monitor
- 500 GB Hard Drive
- Input / Output: 2 USB-A, Ethernet & DVI
- Weight: 10.5 pounds
- Export: to USB, CD/DVD, Network Folder
- Operates on AC or internal battery power
- B- mode
- Color Doppler
- Color Power Doppler
- Directional Color Power Doppler
- PW Doppler
Transducers / Probes: