US CPT Codes 2015
United Medical Instruments recognizes the need to accurately code and bill for an ultrasound examination. Historically, the information distributed reflected a “Global” reimbursement value.
UMI, your One Call Solution, now provides you with a direct link that allows you to obtain reimbursement information that is geographically and carrier specific to your specialty practice.
Specialty specific CPT code information provided in the links sub section on the right does not guarantee or imply payment. It is the responsibility of the health care provider to properly code and seeks reimbursement for rendered medically appropriate and necessary service.
American Medical Association Link:
- Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Search – national and local payment rates
- Center for Medicare and Medicad Services (CMS)
- Medicare Coverage Policy Data Base – National and Local policy search
- National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) Edits – Physicians
- Medicare Learning Network – Medicare coding and Billing Instructions
- Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment System Pricer
- Hospital Acquired Conditions
- Outpatient Prospective Payment System Pricer
- National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) Edits – Outpatient